About the Show
Flamencópolis is a unique Andalusian show that is presented in the coastal town of Benalmádena at the Cosa del Sol. An original variety show, an unparalleled spectacle where flamenco and Spanish dance meet in a fusion with cultures from all over the world and are further enriched with elements from other performing arts disciplines.
The two-hour show keeps the audience enchanted and amazed throughout. Flamenco artists, along with a team of comedians, jugglers and acrobats create a truly magical experience, full of elegance, passion, humor and surprises. Flamencopolis is suitable for all audiences and leaves no one unaffected.
Throughout its history, flamenco has developed in a very intertwined way with other cultures, which allowed it to become a very lively and multidimensional art. In Flamencopolis, flamenco meets the world again and, although it exists there in a very avant-garde and modern way, it does not cease to draw from the sources of tradition. All this allows visitors to enjoy an unforgettable night in front of the sea, full of music and intense emotions.
What does the Flamencópolis "experience" include?
- Show "Flamencópolis" unique in Andalusia lasting 1 hour and 45 minutes featuring 15 professional artists on stage (dancers, musicians, acrobats, comedians...).
- Welcome with open bar of champagne in the open air in front of the sea, at sunset, enlivened with live music (the welcome will take place in the garden next to the pool and the sea, at sunset, weather permitting. During winter or due to force majeure, it will take place in the Theater's lounge).
- Photocall with the artists at the exit.
Information of interest:
- Paid bar service during the show (for customers who want to consume any drink during the show).
- In the same Hotel where the show takes place is the Torrequebrada Casino with free admission ( ID required for access).
- 21:15: Arrival at the hotel and welcome.
- 21:30: Opening of the doors, access to the theater
- 21:45: Beginning of the show : Start of the first part of the show
- 22:20: Break 10 min. approx.
- 22:30: Beginning of the show | Start of second part
- 23:15: End of the show and photocall with the artists at the exit.
The tickets will not be sent by post. The confirmation email will serve as your tickets and the reservation will be held under your name at the venue. You can either print the confirmation email or present a copy of the email on a Smartphone or tablet. If you are not able to print or present a copy of the email on a Smartphone or tablet, please send us an email directly after finalizing the purchase and we will arrange entry presenting photo identification (Passport, driver's license or other national identity card).