What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about navigation habits of a user or your computer and depending on the information they contain and the way your computer uses it, they can be used to recognize the anonymous user.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his/her computer and do not provide references that allow the user to deduct personal data.
Type, purpose and operation of cookies in general.
1. Types of cookies depending on the time frame that they remain activated.
Depending on the time period that remains activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
Session Cookies: are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
They are usually used to store information that is only interested in preserving for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (i.e. a list of products purchased).
Persistent Cookies: are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and it can go from a few minutes to several years.
2. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them.
Depending on who is the entity managing the computer or domain from where the cookies originate and the data that is obtained, we can distinguish:
Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal computer from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third-party cookies: They are those that are sent to the terminal computer of the user from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are treated, we can distinguish between:
- Technical Cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, process the purchase of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: Are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal as for example would be the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Are those that allow the responsible of the same, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the Web sites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use data that the service users make.
- Advertising Cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria like the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
What types of cookies does this particular website use?
Definition, identification and purpose of the cookies of this web not exempted for the LSSI.
- Analysis Cookies: Are those handled by us or by third parties, which allow us to quantify the number of users and thus to carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that the users of the offered service make. To do this we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: Are those handled by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most effective way the offer of the advertising spaces that are in the web page, adapting the contents of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that the user makes of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the internet and we can show you publicity related to your navigation profile.
Cookie identification and Purpose box.
Publisher name, cookie name, "type" and purpose.
|DOUBLECLICK||Used by Google AdSense to register and inform the user's actions of the website after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser's ads for the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of an ad and submitting user-oriented advertisements.||More information|
CONSENT, HSID, NID,
SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SSID
|Google Inc.||These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information while viewing pages with Google Maps on them.||More information|
|SSESS0ee166d465c1b7daa994174309a672f7, __cfduid, __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmv, __utmz, has_js||
|vimeo.com||Collects data about user visits to the Web site, such as pages that have been read.||More information|
Note: "Own" type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and "Third party" cookies are also used by the service provider that is detailed in the above box.
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Other browsers: See the browser documentation you have installed.
The website can modify this policy of cookies according to legislative requirements, regulations, or with the purpose of adapting this policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish agency of data protection, therefore it is advised to the users that the visit periodically.