19:45 | 20:00
19:45 | 20:00 | 22:30 | 22:55
19:30 | 19:45 | 21:30 | 21:45 | 22:30 | 22:55
About the Show
Corral de la Moreria is located in the center of Madrid, very close to the Royal Palace. The tablao was founded by Manuel del Rey in 1956, making it one of the oldest, continuously run flamenco establishments in the country. The ambience is historic, and the decoration features items and architectural details from the 18th and 19th centuries, creating a traditional atmosphere typical of the oldest tablaos. It is the stage where the most important artists have performed in the history of flamenco, and therefore the most important stage in history of flamenco (Paco de Lucia premiered "Entre Dos Aguas", Camarón went on stage when he was 13 years old, Pastora Imperio, Antonio Gades, El Cigala, Mario Maya, Blanca del Rey and a very long list of additional performers).
In addition to being a flamenco tablao, Corral de la Morería is a show production center, a choreographic production center and a music production center. Its owner and artistic director Blanca del Rey has toured the most important theaters in the world with her company and received in recent years, among many others, the following awards:
National Flamenco Award
Gold Medal for Merit in the Fine Arts, presented by Their Majesties the King and Queen of Spain.
Corral de la Morería is proud of its gallery of awards and prizes, as well as the attention and recognition from the most important figures in the international art world:
- Award for "Best Restaurant of the Year in Madrid".
- It has received the Award for Best Flamenco Tablao in the World.
- It is the only restaurant with show in the world awarded a Michelin Star.
- It is considered by the specialized press as the Best Flamenco Tablao in the World.
- It has been selected in the book "1000 Places To See Before You Die", No. 1 best seller of the New York Times.
- It has the best flamenco programming in Spain with National Dance and Flamenco Awards.
- Has been awarded the National Gastronomy Award.
- Awarded the Most Innovative Restaurant by the Madrid Academy of Gastronomy.
- Its owner and artistic director, Blanca del Rey, is one of the most important choreographers and dancers in the history of flamenco.
- It is the flamenco tablao visited by the great personalities of the world such as: Jennifer Aniston, Harrison Ford, U2, Nicole Kidman, Natalie Portman, Hugh Grant, Demi Moore, Samuel L. Jackson, The Rolling Stones, Adrien Brody, Sandra Bullock, Richard Gere, Benicio del Toro and many more...
The tickets will not be sent by post. The confirmation email will serve as your tickets and the reservation will be held under your name at the venue. You can either print the confirmation email or present a copy of the email on a Smartphone or tablet. If you are not able to print or present a copy of the email on a Smartphone or tablet, please send us an email directly after finalizing the purchase and we will arrange entry presenting photo identification (Passport, driver's license or other national identity card).